Friday, July 18, 2008

HEY FAMILY guess wut?!

I FINALLY PUT UP PICS OF MY BABY BRODEN! SO LOOK AT THEM! HAHAHAHA
I DID IT! :]

4 comments:

Grama G said...

Hey, you did it! I knew you could. He is just adorable, so much hair. Love you, Aunty Gayle

Julianne said...

Hey Rebekah,
Cute baby!! When are you going to bring him to Utah so we all can have a turn!! I am so happy for you!! Keep up this blogging thing I like it.
Tell the family hi.

Julianne

Grama G said...

Time for new pics. We want to watch Broden grow up. We just met Bre's kids and we felt like we already knew them from her blog. Love ya, Aunty Gayle

spencerandkatiegardiner said...

Hey Bekah!
Your little boy is so cute! Katie and I have a blog now. The address is: spencerandkatiegardiner.blogspot.com. Check it out! Keep the posts coming--we love them! Put lots of pictures of Broden on your blog. Say hi to the fam for us!